Sunday, June 7, 2009

Epiphany

Today I had an epiphany about my fundraising efforts.  As you probably can tell from reading older posts, I am scared to death about raising $2,400 in a few months.  Well, today, I got knocked upside the head by a voice, "It's ok if you have to pay the entire balance by yourself, it will be wonderful sacrifice, and you will be blessed."  And I thought, huh, you know, I think that's right.  Why don't I stop bothering and nagging all of my friends, family, neighbors, and people I don't even know, and just let them be blessed to give, just as I will be blessed to give? I am going to continue to fundraise, but I'm not going to be gripped by fear anymore.  

If you would like to help my fundraising for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, you can go to my fundraising website:            http://pages.teamintraining.org/rm/oktobfst09/cwarrenrzk 

Or you can send me a check made out to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  

No comments:

Post a Comment