Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shout Out!

I'm giving a shout out to a few recent donors: Thank you to my cousin Sandy, long time friend, Susan, pre-school teacher, Sandy,  my friend, Suzi, Aunt Haydee, and my Nana.  Your donations have raised my total to $755!!!!!  I've said it before, but I feel so blessed by all of your contributions.  Just thinking about your faith in me puts me in the mood to really burn up the track tonight!  By the way, whether I'm supposed to be going easy, medium or fast around the track, I have been regularly running about 30 seconds faster every time.  I got my bike fit to my dimensions at my fav. bike shop, Ascent Cycling, and they are letting me demo some women specific seats.  I am a lot more comfortable on the bike now.  Thank you, Patrick!  I'm still really slow in the water, but I think my technique is getting better, and I'm not getting those panic attacks anymore.  I'm having my beer tasting and bbq fundraiser this Friday, hopefully a few people will come.  I'm also putting a bunch of old equipment I don't use anymore up for sale on Craig's List.  I'm very confident I will make my next goal of $850 by July 21st.  Thanks for all of your support!! 

If you would like to help out my fundraising effort for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, please go to my website:  http://pages.teamintraining.org/rm/oktobfst09/cwarrenrzk  or send a check made out to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to me at my address.  

No comments:

Post a Comment